Child Development and Early Education
Our mature, experienced staff team, many of whom are parents themselves are well experienced in helping your child develop to their full potential. Our childcare Apprentices, who are working towards a formal qualification, bring fresh ideas to add to the mix.
- Our free secure parent app allows you to share your child’s experiences in the nursery where our staff team will add observations and pictures of your child’s life at nursery. Our parent app also allows you to upload pictures of any adventures our “Little People” have at home. This is available on iphone or android.
- Our staffing structure means we have plenty of time at drop off and collection to talk about your child’s needs. We have regular meetings, updates and chats to share information together about your child and their progress.
- Our Facebook page shares the educational benefits of the activities we have on offer. We are delighted to received comments for our activities inspiring people from around the world.
The Importance of Outdoor Play
Many children thrive in the Great Outdoors. We recognise the value in being in our outdoor environment which gives so many fun, and educational, opportunities.
- Our settings recognise the importance of Outdoor Play and Exercise for children, especially those who are “Outdoor learners”.
- Our nurseries are designed with Outdoor access in mind. Each Nursery has easy access to outdoor spaces, designated for each ages range.
Nutrition and Healthy Eating
Our designated Nursery Chef makes delicious home cooked, healthy meals following current nutritional guidance for Early Years.
- We hold the highest rating possible of 5 stars with Environmental Health.
- Our staff sit and eat with the children at meal times, modelling table manners and ensuring that the meal time is a sociable and interactive experience.
- Baby weaning menus, special dietary requirements, allergies, intolerances or fussy eaters, all catered for. We have 30 years of experience in catering for your needs.
- Tooth decay is the number one reason for child hospital admissions. Our menus, including the drinks we have on offer, are planned to be tooth friendly…tooth brushing in Nursery is also encouraged.
Opening hours, sessions, fees and funded places
We are open Monday to Friday 7.30am until 6pm for 51 weeks per year, closing between Christmas and New Year, and for Bank Holidays.
- We offer Full Days with any time drop off and collection, giving you flexibility for late/early collections at no extra cost.
- Fees from £44* per day (*Full week rate)
- “Pick your own session” for an Hourly Rate of £7.35
- Full day funding top-up just £7.35 per day for children in receipt of 30hr funding.