Little People Heckmondwike introduces Stay and Play, a fun socialable session for babies and toddlers in 2021!
Come along for a stay and play session with your baby, just £2 per adult – babies and toddlers FREE
Give Melissa or Maxine a call on (01924) 509883 to book.
Our Covid Safe Rules:
- The same adult and child should attend for each of the sessions
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter our building
- Please do not attend if you or your baby are unwell
- Please remain in the designated room and outdoor space provided, we are not able to offer tours of our nursery during these sessions, we will be happy to arrange this with you at a different time.
- Please ensure we have up to date contact details for you to support track and trace if needed
- If you or your baby become unwell within 48hrs of attending the session please let us know.
- Where possible please change your baby, and use the bathroom yourself, before arriving so that you do not need to use our facilities (don’t worry we’ll obviously help out if you get caught short!)
- Please wear a mask upon entry and when in our corridors. Due to the nature of speech and language education of very young children, masks are not required during the session as this would limit learning. Our practitioners will wear face shields.
- Please do your best to remain distanced from other families where possible.
- Home Testing kits are available for collections locally, please consider testing yourself before you come (it is not recommended to home test your baby)