Little People Stanningley, our first Nursery, is located down a secluded drive, accessed from Bradford Road in Stanningley. The building is a stunning Edwardian Manor House which has been converted into a warm homely environment where your Little Person can flourish.
The nursery boasts a wonderful spacious outdoor play area. The gardens have been designed to allow the whole nursery to be outside at the same time, in separate areas, meaning if your child is an outdoor learner there is nothing to hold them back. It is our policy to encourage children to access the outdoor environment at their will, which we call ‘Free Flow’, older children are asked where they would like to play. The downstairs rooms have direct access to the outdoor area so that the children can access the outdoor environment as they choose and the staff simply move with them.
- Edwardian Manor House lovingly converted to homely playrooms with en-suite facilities
- Large established outdoor play areas for each age range.
- Full days between 7.30am-6pm
- 15% discount for the full week (Mon – Fri)
- Half day session (7.30am-12.30pm or 1pm-6pm)
- Hourly rate to “pick your own” sessions
- Term-time places (no holding fee in School Holidays)
- Flexi/Variable Days to change each week for shift workers
- Free Early Education sessions with ZERO top-up charges
- Funded hours available for 2, 3 and 4 year olds (15 hours and 30 hours)