We pride ourselves on our staff retention and many of our staff team are long established with us.
- • We have a mature, experienced staff team – all our Early Years Team hold a childcare qualification or are working towards one.
- • All of our staff team are First Aid trained and hold a certificate in Food Hygiene.
- • As a small group we benefit from supporting each other, with our team, training and knowledge. Unlike smaller companies we do not need to rely on agency staff in the event of unexpected team absences.
We believe in 'home-grown' talent, and offer training and support for each team member.
- • Our staff retention is excellent .
- • We welcome the fact that many of our team are parents themselves, many of their children are Little People too.
We work in conjunction with a local college to offer our Apprenticeship Scheme to candidates who are committed to studying a formal qualification with us.
- • Our experienced leadership team are qualified to assess Childcare NVQ’s such as: Early Years Educator, Children and Young People’s Workforce, and Team Leading Qualifications. Ensuring a high level of knowledge of childcare good practice across the group.
- • It is our Policy to employ only fully qualified Level 3 or above Childcare Practitioners to work with our Early Years, or new recruits to our Apprenticeship Scheme who are committed to studying a formal qualification with us.
Could you be part of the Little People family?
- • We encourage team building both in and out of the work places, and alternative incentives such as “Refer a Friend”, “Cheers Bud”, “Colleague of the month” and “Special Thanks” on our Staff Newsletters.
- • At the end of each year we hold our Annual Christmas Party and Pride Awards for our staff team. We give out awards and prizes, voted for by colleagues, parents and children. The evening ends with a much anticipated ‘Team Challenge’.
- • We are a family friendly employer. We have a very supportive Maternity Policy and offer part-time positions, discounted child care, condensed hours to members of our team.
- • To get in touch about current vacancies contact Samantha@LittlePeopleNurseries.co.uk or apply below...